Chartered Financial Consultant
With more than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, Michael excels at helping individuals and businesses create an integrated plan to achieve their financial goals.
Specializing in Wealth Accumulation, Retirement and Pension Distribution planning, he believes the key to financial success comes from working with a sound financial advisor who focuses on your monetary objectives, manages risks, and provides you with first-class products and services.
Michael prides himself on a warm and professional approach to the practice of financial planning: he is a wonderful listener, and he is able to explain the financial planning process with both clarity and expertise.
– Wealth Accumulation
– Retirement Planning Strategies
– Estate Organization**
– Life Insurance Planning
– Tax Favored Strategies*
– Business Insurance Planning
* Tax and/or legal advice is not offered by Michael Kinzie.
(consult your tax professional for additional guidance regarding tax-related matters)
** Estate planning services provided in conjunction with your licensed legal advisor.
– Old Dominion University
– Chartered Life Underwriter, American College, 1993
– Chartered Financial Consultant, American College, 1999
– Chartered Advisor to Senior Living, American College, 2009
– Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow, 1985
– Professional Management Institute, Purdue University, 1995
– Graduate, Agency Management Training Council, 1984
– Currently Enrolled: Retirement Income Certified Professional, American College
– Boy Scouts of America
– United Way Legacy Team
– Chairman, Promise Keepers
– Montgomery Community Church
– Emmaus Community Sponsor
– MDRT Foundation
Highlights and Recognition’s
– David H. Brogan Award, 2010
– Agents Advisory Council, 2005 – 2011; Chairman
– Chairman’s Navigator’s Award, 2008
– Paul E. Martin Community Service Award, 2004
– ONFS Executive Council
– ONFS President’s Inner Circle
– Cincinnati Association Insurance & Financial Services Advisors Hall of Fame Award, 2006
– Cincinnati Magazine 5 Star Wealth Manager Recipient
– Qualifying and Life Member, Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
– Member National Association Insurance Financial Advisors
– Past President – Society of Financial Services Professionals
– Past President – General Agent and Managers Association
– Member, Golden Key Society
Michael and his wife Wanda reside in Symmes, Ohio. He married the “girl next door” in 1977 and recalls their first date on December 19th, 1970. They have two sons and one grandchild, who Michael loves to spend time with.
Michael enjoys golf, shooting and relaxing with his family & friends.
Registered Representative of The O.N. Equity Sales Company, Member FINRA/SIPC. One Financial Way, Cincinnati, OH 45242 (513) 794-6794. Licensed to offer insurance, annuities, and securities in the state of OH.