If you were unable to work due to illness or injury, what are you prepared to do financially?
As in most scenarios, doing something is better than doing nothing. Even with the right plans in place your lifestyle will change. The degree of change is up to you. At IFN, we believe income protection should be at the forefront of every financial plan, regardless of where you live or what kind of car you drive.
Our mission is to simplify long-term disability insurance. We are educators, so we don’t use scare tactics or guilt trips. We listen more than we talk and we won’t discuss solutions until we understand your concerns.
Common concerns our clients have:
- Paying the mortgage – No one wants to bunk with their in-laws.
- Putting food on the table – People get cranky, especially when they’re hungry.
- Making the car payment – They still have places to be.
- Funding education – Paying for college or keeping their young children in private school.
- Taking family vacations – Keep making memories, especially during hard times.
- Sustain your spending habits – Retail therapy is very real.
- Fund your retirement – No one else is going to.
Here is our process:
- Get to know you
- Discuss your goals
- Review any current insurance coverage
- Identify any coverage gaps
- Determine your comfort level
- Recommend solutions
- Take action when you’re ready
- Follow up at your desired frequency
- Plan maintenance
People get sick, people get hurt, and people get disabled. It may happen to you, it may not…you just don’t know. It’s up to you to decide how prepared you want to be. We can help you create a plan to put yourself and your family in the best position possible. Let us know how we can help!